Porsche takes over remaining 80 percent in Fazua


Porsche AG seemed to like what it saw when it acquired a 20 percent minority stake in fledgling e-bike drive manufacturer Fazua GmbH in January 2022. The German sports car maker now announced it will acquire the remaining 80 percent. No details were provided about the sale price.

REGISTER NOW a Free Account today to continue reading this article.

if you already subscribe to The Outdoor industry Compass.


Subscribe today for just €9 a week!

Get access to what the top decision makers are reading in the outdoor industry.

  • Insights you won’t find anywhere else about outdoor brands and retailers and the outdoor market
  • Weekly Email Briefings - the must-read for all decision-makers in the industry
  • Get inspiration to drive your business forward
  • Get unlimited access to oicompass.com and secure access to all news, insights and analysis
  • Guest chronicles, interviews, insights from industry experts and leaders that are shaping the future of the industry


Or sign-up for a trial month for just 9,90€. To continue reading this article REGISTER NOW.