Since decades, scientists tell us the way we conduct business we are literally heading towards a dead end.
Now politicians are waking up, the Paris agreement and COP26 are foundations for an upcoming framework.
Change is slow. Until it´s not. Consumers around the world started voting with their wallets.
It might be the last call to join the era of Business for Purpose.
The fast changing market environment drives the need for organizations to learn and adapt fast. We help our clients with exclusive insights, research, data, connections and advise to take the right decisions and to grow their businesses .
We are proud to announce a new format, EDM Business editions, focusing on the most important topics in our industry. The first edition launched in February is EDM SUSTAINABLE Business.
We hope our new format will inspire you and help you be better prepared for the future. This first edition features:
- The 2022 EDM cross- industry sustainability state of trade survey . Compare your status versus rest of the industry!
- The sweet and sour experiences shared from the top executives who dared to be sustainable business forerunners .
- Insights and helpful advice from the leading sustainability experts of our industry
- Overview of the most important upcoming legal requirements , standards and certifications schemes.
- Sustainable innovation portraits of companies who offer solutions for cleaner products and conscience.
If you want to contribute with sharing stories, want to learn more about sponsor opportunities with EDM , please get in touch with us: firstname.lastname@example.org