Sale of 65% of Garmont completed

Garmont International reported that the previously announced acquisition of a 65 percent stake in the company’s share capital by Milan-based Riello lnvestimenti Partners SGR has been finalized. Of the remaining 35 percent of the company, Pierangelo Bressan, the current president and CEO, holds 30 percent. He will continue in his ...

Keep reading this article by becoming a member

barrier_image_OIC

Enjoy unrestricted access to The Outdoor Industry Compass

To continue reading this article subscribe now

  • Our executive edition of The Outdoor Industry Compass (Regular PDF format or E-Format) - the must-read for all decision-makers in the industry
  • Unlimited access to our highly trusted industry insights and analysis
  • Benchmark yourself against the market and competitors
  • Find inspiration to drive your business forward
  • Stay up to date with new business models and startups

If you aren’t ready to subscribe now, you can REGISTER FOR FREE. Already subscribe to The Outdoor industry Compass? Sign in here