Hudy Sport's owner takes control of Direct Alpine

Jindrich Hudecek, the owner of Hudy Sport, the Czech outdoor retailer, has raised his stake in Direct Alpine from 50 percent to 90 percent. This leaves just 10 percent in the hands of Radek Nová?ek, the Czech outdoor and winter sports brand's founder.

Keep reading this article by becoming a member

barrier_image_OIC

Enjoy unrestricted access to The Outdoor Industry Compass

To continue reading this article subscribe now

  • Our executive edition of The Outdoor Industry Compass (Regular PDF format or E-Format) - the must-read for all decision-makers in the industry
  • Unlimited access to our highly trusted industry insights and analysis
  • Benchmark yourself against the market and competitors
  • Find inspiration to drive your business forward
  • Stay up to date with new business models and startups

If you aren’t ready to subscribe now, you can REGISTER FOR FREE. Already subscribe to The Outdoor industry Compass? Sign in here