Vibram finished 2018 with sales of €190 million, up from €173 million in 2017. The U.S. and Europe represented about 90 percent of revenues and Asia the remaining 10 percent, led by Japan and South Korea. The company generated €20 million from its innovative FiveFingers and Furoshiki footwear collections – about one-fourth of them online – while the remainder came from the sale of its high-performance soles.