Maloja, the German sportswear brand from Rimsting/Chiemsee, recently opened its seventh store. The new franchised store, which covers 100 square meters, is located in Freiburg. Maloja already has a company-owned store in Munich as well as franchised stores in Aschau/Chiemgau, Obertsdorf, Wiesbaden, Innsbruck and Seoul. A total of 40 people are currently working for the German brand. The company is working with about 900 retailers in 26 countries. About 70 percent of Maloja's product range is made in Europe, and the remaining 30 percent in China. The majority of the brand's functional clothing is made by a subsidiary of Maloja in Bulgaria, called VioModa.