Vibram booked total sales, including the FiveFingers brand, of roughly €200 million in 2011. This corresponds to an increase by some 10 percent from the previous year on a comparable basis, considering the fact the new figure includes the sales of the North American operations taken over by the Italian rubber company in the course of last year. Adriano Zuccala, chief executive, said that the current year is going to be more difficult and that this year's total sales will probably end at up the same level as in 2010. By categories, 25 percent of the company's turnover is coming from the sale of soles for casual shoes and the company's increasingly important repair services. The balance of 75 percent of the sales comes from the outdoor division, 60 percent of which is “real” outdoor, including hiking, trekking, FiveFingers etc., whereas the remaining 40 percent stems from other products designed for safety, military, mountainbiking, motorcycling and other types of footwear.