Maier Sports, the German snow sports and outdoor apparel brand that has become the property of Schwan-Stabilo, the German group that owns Deuter and Ortovox, signed a distribution agreement with Hej International in June. The British distribution company, managed by Tomas Torstensson, will start selling Maier Sports' spring/summer 2017 collection. Hej International already sells the Kamik and Wigwam brands as well as its own private brand of outdoor apparel for children, Kozi Kidz, in the U.K. market. Maier Sports also will start to sell in the Czech Republic and Slovakia from the autumn/winter 2017/18 season through an agreement with a Prague-based distributor, Sprint. Germany accounts for 70 percent of the company's sales, while Austria, Switzerland, the Netherlands, South Tyrol and Russia represent the remaining 30 percent of total sales. In the first half of 2016, Maier Sports increased its turnover by 7 percent. In 2015, total sales grew by 12 percent as compared to 2014. The precise turnover could not be determined.