Bergzeit, the German online and offline outdoor retailer acquired by the Oberrauch family in 2012, is setting up a new administrative building and a distribution center with a total floor space of 10,000 square meters, which is scheduled to be opened in September 2017. Reportedly, the company's online sales, which tripled over the last four years, account today for 85 percent of its total sales. The remaining 15 percent is generated by its two stores in Holzkirchen-Grosshartpenning and Gmund at Tegernsee, near Munich. There are currently no plans for additional stores. The new building will cost about €13 million for Bergzeit's parent company, the big Italian Sportler chain of sporting goods stores.