Yeti, the big American supplier of coolers and drinkware, has opened a third-party distribution center in the Netherlands and launched its first European e-commerce site. The international market made only 4 percent of its total revenues in the first quarter of this year. In the second quarter, its revenues rose by 12 percent to $231.6 million, with increases of 16 percent in drinkware to $117 million and 9 percent in Coolers & Equipment to $109.1 million. Net earnings were up by 18 percent to $22.2 million.