Registration is now open for the 2021 World Cycling Forum (WCF), which will take place in Munich on September 6 and 7, just ahead of the new IAA Mobility Show, with the main theme “Capitalizing on the Current Bike Boom.” The WCF will consider The Market Today and The Market Tomorrow through a series of expert presentations and engaging discussions that will focus on:
- Growth and challenges of the online purchases
- The value of the traditional bicycle shop vs. the online sales
- Learning from other industries on how to deal with the shifting retail environment
- How do we ensure best practice in customer care
- What does the future hold for the bicycle industry
The conference program also includes high-level keynote presentations, interactive Q&A sessions, lunch, networking cocktails and an exclusive complimentary ticket to the IAA Mobility Show, which takes place Sept. 7-12 at Messe München.
The 2021 WCF is aimed at top management and decision-makers from bicycle and e-bike manufacturers in Europe, the U.S. and Asia; directors and managers from purchasing, procurement and supply chain; CEOs, COOs and MDs from P&A manufacturers and distributors in Europe, the U.S. and Asia; decision-makers from retail chains, retail cooperatives, retail franchisers; and industry associations and stakeholders.
Prices for all categories include 1x networking cocktail, 2x lunches, and a complimentary ticket to the IAA Mobility Show:
- WFSGI members: Euro 800
- Bike Europe subscribers: Euro 900
- Public: Euro 1,100