Ortovox signed a distribution agreement with the Hong Kong Mountaineering Training Center, effective from July 1. For the previous 4-5 years, Funn Snow sold the brand in Hong Kong. Ortovox is also about to sign a deal with a distributor for sales in the Australian market. Sales in Ortovox' main markets - Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy and France - account for 80 percent of the company's sales. The U.S., Canada, Russia, New Zealand, Japan, Scandinavia, Hong Kong, Eastern Europe and Iran, where Ortovox has been sold by the Iranian Mountain Zone since last year, represent the remaining 20 percent of total sales. The German company, which is part of the Schwan-Stabilo group along with Deuter and Maier Sports, is currently searching for a distribution partner in China. Ortovox recorded double-digit growth in 2015.