Outdoor Retailer’s new online event, Outdoor Retailer Online, begins with three days of live programming from July 21-23, 2020.
The outdoor community can register for free at www.outdoorretaileronline.com to gain access to all education and events, both live and on-demand sessions. Speakers will lead conversations on diversity, participation, advocacy work, climate action, consumer trends, and retail best practices. All live sessions will be recorded and be added to the greater on-demand library on Outdoor Retailer Online which will remain a leading resource for the industry.
Each morning of the live event kicks off with a breakfast session at 8 a.m. Mountain Standard Time (MT), and community celebrations close out show days at 4 p.m. MT. Scheduled live programming includes:
- Breakfast sessions from the Outdoor Industry Association (July 21), The Conservation Alliance (July 22), and Camber Outdoors (July 23);
- Trend and consumer insight reports from Range (July 21), the NPD Group (July 22), and Promostyl (July 22);
- JEDI-focused conversations during the OIA Industry Breakfast (July 21); the first OIA Industry Lunch (July 21); looking at the role of partnerships with Janice Tennant of Merrell (July 21); and the Camber Outdoors Breakfast (July 23);
- Daily live lunch education with the Outdoor Industry Association;
- The 10th annual Outdoor Retailer Inspiration Awards to recognize this year’s finalists and announce the winners (July 22);
- A conversation with the crew and competitors of World’s Toughest Race: Eco-Challenge Fiji (July 23).
For exhibiting brands, retailers, buyers, reps, designers, and media, the live exhibit halls and tools on Outdoor Retailer Online can be used through the summer to host video meetings and discover new products. The current list of brands is available on the site, and the growing list of participating retailer stores can be found at outdoorretailer.com.